We are thrilled you chose Polka Dot Dogs as your pet’s grooming, daycare and boarding provider.
To the right is information that should answer many of your questions regarding our services. If you would like to enroll your dog in daycare please call to schedule your first day.
For Boarding and Grooming please call to make a reservation.
All services require completed forms and current vaccinations. Forms can be found on the website under Forms. You may fax paperwork to 713-640-5497.
DOG DAYCARE & BOARDING REQUIREMENTS
- All dogs must be 12 weeks of age or older. We can care for your puppies on a limited and case by case basis.
- All dogs 7 months and older must be spayed and neutered. We can take intact dogs on a case by case basis.
- Owner must provide current vaccinations.
- WE WILL NOT accept dogs with loose stool, running nose or cough. If you drop a dog off with these symptoms we will call you to come and pick them up. If you are unavailable we will drop your dog off at your designated vet and leave there for treatment and boarding at your expense.
- Dogs must be non aggressive and socialized.
- Dogs must be in good health and have not had a communicable disease in the last 60 days.
- Polka Dot Dogs has the right to refuse service at any time to dogs that display aggressive and/or destructive behavior.