DOG DAYCARE & BOARDING REQUIREMENTS
- All dogs must be 12 weeks of age or older. We can care for your puppies on a limited and case by case basis.
- All dogs 7 months and older must be spayed and neutered. We can take intact dogs on a case by case basis.
- Owner must provide current vaccinations.
- WE WILL NOT accept dogs with loose stool, running nose or cough. If you drop a dog off with these symptoms we will call you to come and pick them up. If you are unavailable we will drop your dog off at your designated vet and leave there for treatment and boarding at your expense.
- Dogs must be non aggressive and socialized.
- Dogs must be in good health and have not had a communicable disease in the last 60 days.
- Polka Dot Dogs has the right to refuse service at any time to dogs that display aggressive and/or destructive behavior.
Boarding is $35 for the first dog/$25 for the second or more dog per night.
Price includes pet participation in daycare. Reservations are required.
Please bring your dog’s food with written feeding instructions attached to package.
For your convenience we offer Sunday pick up from 4 PM- 6 PM. There is a $20 flat fee for Sunday pick up. This fee is per family not per dog.
We offer a snack of the day, stuffed Kongs and massage to make your pets stay more enjoyable.
Snack time-$3 per snack
Stuffed Kongs-Liver , Peanut butter or Coconut $3 each
Massage $15 per 15 minutes